Polka adalah "........" yang ceria!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Luxurius Thing

It is almost three months i've never been posting. If somebody ask me why, i can give a hundred million reasons.
But there is one thing that i realize now as "the luxurius thing awareness" has encouraged me to update my blog.

For some reasons, i couldn't online regularly like i used to do.
It started on May 1st, 2006.
I couldn't chat, blogwalking, browsing, etc everytime i want .
And..it has been shocking me!

Now the internet connection is a luxurius thing i've ever had.
It is like living in remote area. In fact, i live in Jakarta.
What a disaster!

Ppfuiiihh ..... honestly, i miss this blog and blogwalking.
Today , i realize that the internet givin' me some addict.
And today, i change my blog skin (without dots again) , make a new post, do some chat, and blogwalking. I do all those things in my limited time. I really enjoy being online.

It is become my precious time.

Go BLOG!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tristan said...

nah..ini udah jago..ngapain minta dibenerin lagi..udh bagus kok..nice blog..

Seneng deh akhirnya blognya diupdet, jd ada yg dikunjungi..mdh2an tetep semangat ya..;0)

1:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home